Alpress offer a Servicing & Repair service for Roller Presses.
We can also supply a selection of machines shown below.
The inexpensive steel rule die is placed, cutting edge up, onto the non-slip feed belts on the left hand side of the press. The material to be cut is placed on the top of the cutting edges, and is transported under the two counter-rotating rollers. The upper cutting roller is covered with a 30 mm thick nylon sleeve, and the bottom roller is the pressure roller.
The material and die pass through these two rollers and come out on the right hand side in seconds, and the material is now cut. The cut parts are stripped, and the cycle is repeated, now working from right to left. This simple process can be learned by an unskilled
operator in minutes.
• Quick and easy die change and setup
• Ideal for short production run
• Unlimited die length
• Automatic operation and belt feed
• Very easy and safe operation
• Large top roll diameter prevents material crushing
• Longlife 30 mm thick nylon upper roll
• Available in wide range of cutting width
|Spec||Cutting Width||Daylight Min/Max||Table Length||Roller Dia||Belts||Drive Motor|
Alpress offer a fast and friendly service at very competitive rates. Get in touch today:
0141 810 4547
Alpress Hydraulic Services Ltd
5 Atholl Ave,
Glasgow G52 4UA.