The Gradeall MK II Tyre Baler has been designed and manufactured to produce tyre bales to PAS108 standard.
Through continuous development and improvement the MK II Tyre Baler has become one of leading balers within its fi eld creating useable bales for construction and building mediums. The MK II is currently being used by large tyre recycling plants to form bales, that can be used to create a host of useable materials.
• Creates 4 to 6 bales per hour
• Bale completed in 4-5 cycles.
• Bales formed to PAS108 Standard
• Therefore applicable to use in construction.
• Simplistic Controls
• One touch operation to complete a full bale cycle.
• Singular Bales are formed from 95-100 Tyres
• Each contains 95-100 tyres weighing up to 1000 kgs.
• Tyre reduction Ratio of 84% - Ideal for transport of tyres to processing plants.
|Model||MK II Tyre Baler|
|Power Supply||415 3 Phase|
|Motor Size (Kw)||7.5 Three phase|
|Cycle Time (Sec)||53|
|Bale Dimensions||1500W x 1200D x 750H|
|Bale Weight (Kgs)||Up To 1000|
|Machine Weight (Kgs)||4700|
|Head Force (t)||45|
|Noise Level (dB)||70-80|
Alpress offer a fast and friendly service at very competitive rates. Get in touch today:
0141 810 4547
Alpress Hydraulic Services Ltd
5 Atholl Ave,
Glasgow G52 4UA.